Lavender Flower Super
Botanical Name: Lavandula
Common Names: Common Lavender, Garden, Lavender
01. It is a natural antiseptic.
02. It has anti-inflammatory properties. Ideal to recover from injuries such as sprains
03. For the same reason, it helps relieve several types of pain, such as headache
04. Acts as a mild relaxant, to treat anxiety, stress and depression. You can drink an infusion of flowers with a touch of chamomile and honey
05. Relieves digestive problems and inflammation. Lavender has an antioxidant that helps improve digestion
06. As a treatment for hair loss. It is used in the treatment of alopecia areata,
07. Avoid dandruff
08. Relieves burning in the skin.
09. Excellent natural relaxing. help with insomnia problems
10. Eliminates bacteria and viruses that cause respiratory diseases
- 2 oz makes 22-28 cup
- Quantity: 0.07 oz/cup
- Brewing: 212ºF/3-4 min
ALLERGY ADVICE: May contain traces of soy, peanuts, nuts and/or other tree nuts.
May contain gluten.
You might also like